Thursday, November 19, 2009

Long awaited update

Yeah, it's been awhile. Mostly, in line with college with all the projects and papers I've been doing. Now, I'm finally done for the quarter and am in the process of packing my things. Hopefully, some new art along the horizon, which is most likely as I need to practice my skills.

Other things worth noting:
- I'm changing gears as far as my Guardians trilogy is concerned. My original plot will be reworked as I've discovered so many holes and naive ideas that might be considered ridiculous, not to mention not well thought out. I'll still keep the the basic premise, but the entire story itself will be different from the original outline/draft.
- The "villain" of my Guardians trilogy, Vritra, is also getting a revamp. He'll still be one of the most dangerous demons and the most powerful antagonist to the heroes, but I'm working more on his personality, motivations, and even his design. His red markings and eyes will most likely be the first to go for his design as well as a revision of a chapter in which he makes a full appearance in.
-I have ideas for finished marker art in the works as I want to experiment more with the medium.
-Working on a personal script exercise of mine involving a love song I happen to enjoy as a guilty pleasure and was most fitting in the context of Vexa's story.
-Not only working on the Guardians trilogy story, but I'm looking to revamping my other stories, namely City of the Ferrets and A Spy Dog's Tale. Those three are the ones I'm devoting the most attention to. I have others, but for now, pushed to the side for another day.
-Going to be working on designing my website to showcase my artwork and writings as well as my projects that I'm currently working on.

And that's pretty much it. Keep a look out for future updates.

No comments: